- Princess line
- Under bust dart
- Sort by Date
Funnel neck dress or top with style options:.
- One piece dress with darts
- Shoulder princess line dress
- Fitted top
This macro also give you an oppurtunity to create the fit you want using the ease option:
If you are not familiar with ease leave the default measurements as they are.
The wrap dress is a classic. It fits everyone allowing your figure to settle into the nicely fitting style lines. The macro allows your to generate the pattern in your own measurements. Take exact measurements. You will be able to add extra for fit.
Easy to follow measurement system.
- One piece Wrap dress
- Empire line wrap dress
This macro will take the measurements you imput and generate a fitting pattern. Enter the measurement using the measurement interface pictorial guide. The software will allow you to choose the ease allowed in your garment. This way you will be controlling the fit. Be careful about the measurements as a good fit depends on good measurements. No! You cannot measure yourself. Get someone to do it.
Empire line dress with cross over bodice. Nice fit. Determine the fit of your dress as well as the length. Choose to use the sleeves or not. You can produce your dress with an aline lower part or straight fit. This is one of our best dress patterns yet. It works for all shapes.
- Sale!Create ladies' trouser patterns by imputing measurements into the computer. This is the basic trouser pattern. It sits on the waistline. It can be used as it is or as a foundation for a trouser design. Style Options:
- Boot legs
- Skinny fit
- Wide leg
- Straight legs
- Ladies Tunic is a semi fitted long top. It comes with 2 neckline options. A high slit neckline and a round neckline. The pattern includes a sleeve pattern with several length options. Enter your measurements for an exact fit. Print out a full-scale pattern reardy to sew. You will have a pattern ready in 2 minutes.
- Foundation block for male bodice. This pattern can be used to create a variety of men's clothing. Follow our measurement system and input measurements according to macro instructions. The pattern will be generated accordingly. The pattern may include darts which are normal for the body but these darts do not have to be used except for styles such as suits or fitted jackets that require darts. The back shoulder dart comes for the fitting of the back shoulder which is normally longer than the front shoulder. This dart can be used to create a back yoke for a shirt. Check our men's wear bodice pattern making eBook for more information about manipulating patterns for men's wear. Ignore the dart if you don't want to use it by straightening the back line and removing the dart amount.